Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Purrrrrple!


YO!

Bustin out the wacom for a dust off session. Im really anxious to start drawing way more often that I do. I get so much inspiration from so many sources I really need to start putting some of that to use and just go with the flow. My mind likes to tell me I suck, and I need to get over that. So Im going to try and sketch a little something everyday from here on out. As an artist, the only way to get to the good sketches is to get the awful piece of crap sketches outta your system. I know someone has said that. Was it one of the nine old men or someone else. Ive heard it before.... Well I gotta get the crappy sketches outta my system. May come across some goodies...who knows...It's a process....

Heres what I busted last night...or this morning...tired...must sleep...

No comments: