Tuesday, September 16, 2008

meal anim



wow, long time no blog. I've had no real desire to post to my blog in a long time. We've been doing some anim tests at work, since we are pretty much done with Ultimate Band. A great feeling, and one of my favorite games Ive worked on so far. Anyways, I got this soundclip from my buddies at animationbeefcakes, a bunch of Amaze employees I use to work with.

I hope to post more in the near future. If you have crits or whatever please let me know. Thanks.

4 comments:

Donnavon Webb said...

Nice! Way to keep the chops up.

Are you using a pre-made scene?

Jason Newkirk said...

Thanks Donna, I modelled the scene up and lit the scene with the GIjoe script in maya. It does the fake GI lighting, which I wasnt super pleased with. I need to learn how to use mental ray better.

thanks for the comment though bro. Im working on another scene that I hope to post in a few.

JW said...

Nice work Newk. Good to see some artists still do their own work now and then. Make me look bad, will ya!!

Unknown said...

he must get his attitude from A certain east coast guy we know...


Great clip Jason hope the vacation is bangin!