Monday, April 02, 2007

geekdom weekend! ECCC


Had a friend take this at the Emerald City Comic Con this past weekend. I always laugh at these guys who dress up, but these guys sure looked cool, and how many chances do you get to pose with Darth Vadar! Heck yeah! haha

Holding in my hand is Sean "Cheeks" Galloway's new sketchbook which is amazing! He sketched out a kickass Superman for me in the book. Sweetness. Dude was super friendly too. Very very humble artist as well which was cool to see.

I also picked up Robin Mitchell's new sketchbook as well. Another one who is smoking awesome as well. I sure wished he would of been there at the con, but was not, due to other plans. Too bad really.

Also finally picked up one of Alberto Ruiz 11x17 big ol sketchbook which is amazing as well. Alberto is one of the nicest dudes too. He just took on a new venture of publishing art books. The two books above are part of his master plan to take over the art book world! haha Give the man your business, he sure deserves it. The books are awesome.

Hope to start posting more work. I got inspired to draw.

No comments: