Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Figure drawing

My pal Tony Ravo posted a figure drawing from his blog which is located here It made me want to post some of my figure drawings that Ive done semi recently so here goes. I still need lots of work, but that's the point of figure drawing, to be a better artist which I can sure use. Thanks to work, we have access to figure drawing every week. I use to go pretty faithfully but as of late Ive not gone. I need to get back in the habit. I made it last week so that's good. Non-clothed figure drawing would probably get me in there more often. :P Our session at work is clothed and the some of the models like to wear really dark leotards which make it hard to see some lines when they wear them. Im not all that fond of drawing dudes either. I find the female form way more appealing and more enticeing to draw. Anyways, here are some of my drawings.






These were taken with my crappy camera phone. The newsprint is kinda hard to get scanned in without scanning in pieces and putting it back together in photoshop. Big pain. hehe Que sera...

No comments: