Friday, March 14, 2008

horton hears a what?


I really want this movie to be good, but have a feeling it's gonna be a turd. I sure hope it proves me wrong. We checked out the 7 minute thing on Youtube, and it still feels very Ice Agey to me. Im just talking story wise, because the animation is super top notch stuff, which could be a good enough reason to see this on the big screen. A bunch of us from work are going to see it for lunch. Ill have to give my opinion once I see it. Until then...check out my sketch yo...Though doesnt even come close to the brilliance of Suess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the moment of truth is upon us...

great post dood!

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss is classic; after seeing Horton Hears a Who i was reminded how much good stuff that guy can pack into a simple storyline...