Friday, March 04, 2005

Basketball

Had one of my good nights in basketball tonight. I scored 15 points. Boy my shot was hitting every time I got the ball. You gotta love that when it happens. Get the ball and take it to the rack man! Im learning to be more aggressive with the ball. One of my downfalls, but Im learning. I've been watching a lot of the And-1 stuff on ESPN. Man those guys are just sick the way they play. Amazing.

The team that we played was all under 25 or so. The team I play on is made up of mostly older guys over 30, but we have a couple guys in the late teens and early 20's. One of the guys we have just joined us. He's still in high school and he's 6'6 or 6'7, it's super fun to play with him, cause you can pretty much just watch him dunk the ball every time he gets it. That was the case tonight, a number of alleyoops, and slamma jamma. It was sweet. Our team just played some really good fundamental basketball and we crushed the other team. I think the final score was 45-20. Kind of embarrassing for the young guys actually. We were playing regular 2-3 defense and we were shutting them down. It was a lot of fun. It's games like tonight that make me keep coming back for more. Killing my knees and my back! haha

No comments: